Topcon is now offering 20GB of free cloud storage space
With the purchase of any Maestro or Triton.
Discover peace of mind when it comes to storing and archiving data.
Take control over a secure backup and archive solution.
As an add-on service to the IMAGEnet 6 software, Topcon Cloud is a secure, cloud-based solution for storing and archiving patient exam data. Topcon’s software allows you to automatically back up data from your Maestro or Triton device, with access from any location with an internet connection. By transferring the storage of large files and patient data to the cloud, Topcon Cloud prevents the slowdown of instruments and keeps the practice running efficiently. With an active subscription, end users experience and have access to a system that is not only compliant to HIPAA guidelines but is also automated, scalable, and affordable.
- This offer is only available for the 3D OCT-1 Maestro or DRI OCT Triton series.
- Products being featured, including the 3D OCT-1 Maestro or DRI OCT Triton series, will include
- 20GB of free cloud storage space during the use of the medical device.
- If you reach this limit, you will receive an alert with information about how to purchase additional storage.
- You may upgrade your storage limit at any time by contacting Topcon Healthcare Solutions via the links below.
- All upgrades will be billed at Topcon Healthcare Solutions’ most current rate. You as the end user will be responsible for the full payment upon signing an agreement.
- You will retain all ownership and intellectual property rights for your patient data and may delete or modify such data at any time.
- This offer is nontransferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
Ready to find your Perfect Solution
Connect with an expert
Whether you need product support or want to learn more about our products or services, we are standing by to help.